jeudi 28 juin 2012

Mountains , June 28

My new friends finish their yesterday smelly meat for breakfast , with one liter of horse milk per person, not for me , thanks !
Very cold night with lot of fog.
Sunrise is 4h30 am, difficult to sleep after , because of the heat in the tent
I m worry for my back tyre which is really bad, now, and hope it will last the 2000 km I need to reach Mongolia where I ll change it for a new set.
I Take the track the other way around , bright light and beautiful vision of the white Altai mountains, above all, -I can see Mongolia from here, but there is no way to cross the border , I have to make a 2000 km detour.
When the road stops with a weird broken pontoon, it seems something is wrong - speaking (trying ) with a bunch of guys , it seems the pontoon is really there and will be back in 2 hours ..
These 4 guys invite me for food, tea, vodka , ... And give me a knife , a russian army mug, and a hat!!! That is welcoming !
one old guy is a doctor, one is a lawyer and the 3rd is a high police officer
The guy heats the tea with a strange stove powered by a welding machine- weird situation in a so weird place !
And of course no English , french or whatever, but it works .
When boarding the pontoon , i just notice I ve a flat on the rear tyre, shit.
But then to my 4 new friends plenty of others on the boat starts to move around to help.
Tyre repair on the other side of the lake with everybody trying to help - really good time and fantastic people - they give me food , drinks again and they do not let me pay anything
Cool day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire