lundi 25 juin 2012

June 24 looking for fresh air

300 km east of Almaty there are nice lake to visit , in the middle of the mountains.
The last 80km are very bad track and I reach a gate for the national park where the warden wants to turn me back because motorbikes are not allowed in the park! I manage to pas thru by the way convincing an "official ' to break a bit the rules. 2000 m altitude and fresh air
I head east using a very bad gravel road that cross several canyons and no vehicles at all for at least 150 km.
When reaching the tar , everything turns Green with lot of water horses, ..fantastic landscape .i ll pass thru snowed capped mountains to reach the end of the road , with , the kan tengry , a 7000 m in background.,
Dead end here, no way to cross any border to china from this valley , as the mountains
are doing perfectly the job.
Find a super place in the mountains , far from the road and crossing a river.
A cool guy visits me riding his horse and invite me to his place, i have fantastic time with this farmer. He wants to scare me with stories of bears
A large cobra show up in the dry riverbed close to my camp and move away quickly I didn't know they were some here.he is black and doesn't look like the ones in Africa
It is strange because we are 2000 m altitude , the night is cold and snake doesn't like cold

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire