mercredi 13 juin 2012

Moldova and Ukraine

After a night in a strange hotel in Galati , at Moldova border - where I entered the bike in the hotel lobby(!!)I I reach Moldova border where it takes a while to cross - amy papers are carefully watched and I land in a country that looks another 50 years behind - very bad roads , and field with people working with hands, horses and cows .
50 km in the small Moldova in backroads before reaching the border with Ukraine ,
All Cyrillic - so no way to catch up anything. Bad 300 km road until Odessa , nice city but lot of tourists. - mainly from Russia.- lots of big mafia black cars here.after dinner on the 500 m back to the hotel , I ll be stopped 5 time for offering 'specials' services. Don't like this place.
Crossing Crimea on good roadsthe after, after 700 km I reach Kerch for a ferry to cross to Russia - a stop in a soviet- era huge empty hotel
Very nice small town with old buildings and nice walking Área with restaurants
With everything about Lenin: statues, street name , monuments ,.. I like that place

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire