lundi 18 juin 2012

Bukhara, uzbekistan june 16- stop over

Very nice hotel with beautifully decoration and walls painted and shaped with white plaster
I park the bike in the middle of the patio!
Not feeling well today , a bit exhausted because of the heat and the journey
Stop over to sleep and relax a bit
Browse around , I m very close to the nice monuments covered with mosaic
Browsing around a Russian guy is selling military relics of ex USSR
I almost buy a MIG pilot helmet , but finally don't do it and I ll regret it..I'm not sure I ll find that easily again. Perhaps in Vladivostok ?
I meet a couple of Germans students traveling around the world for a year with their 2 bikes. And stefano , an Italian alone , as well going to Mongolia and will go back to Italy thru Russia.
At the end the patio is full of bikes
We have dinner together, nice people
Food is quite cheap - lets say 3 or 4 USD, not more but difficult to choose
The biggest bank note is 1000 som (0,3 USD) it means I got kilograms of notes in the pocket.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire