lundi 4 juin 2012

Leaving Romania

I stay in a sh.. Hotel , the bike parked just outside in the street. And I don't like that
in the middle of the night , the guy at the reception call me about UB bunch of guys are browsing around the bike - ?? So I try to move the bike in the l hotel lobby without success - and decide to move the bike couples of kilometers away just at the entrance of the intercontinental hotel- and I ll walk back to my sh.. Hotel couples of kilometers away , but at least I will sleep better.
Today things are working better. I meet the friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (?) that knows a about bikes and is part of a veteran bikers club , he knows how to find a used pump, after riding to the western suburbs of Bucharest - I find a nice bunch of guys really wants to help- and they found a pump for me - adapting and fixing the old one on my bike - making an electric turnaround to adapt - and after a couples of hours , the bike starts again - really nice people even if the communication is not very easy because of the language barriers.lot of contacts exchange for the future- the workshop is a bit surrealist with plenty of old cars under repairs, one 80th bike in the corner, an old boat, a completely green pool because water no filtered but with kids playing in, chickens around and birds in a cage ( as the peoples eats the small eggs as it seems it is very good for health..)
Very nice people - im invited to stay overnight - but no way for that time
Back to Bucharest , as I ll need to wait for the new pump I should have tomorrow morning - never know ..
Then I ll carry on to Ukraine immediately , and will eventually stop in galati , at the border where my new friends have one of their members whil will invite me there

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire