lundi 30 juillet 2012

July 18-21 heading Gobi desert

After the desert center, we pass Altai , very strange city where we try to eat in a restaurant ... Better to eat our pasta
Welding again of Alvaro's rack
Camping by night and strong storms with 100 km h winds ..
Cold
19- sandy tracks and terrible corrugations to reach bigger , a small village in the middle of nowhere.
Nice people . Restaurant .
After 100km. Alvaro burns the clutch
20 waiting to repair
With my satellite phone, I arrange a second hand set of disks to be send by air to the next city 200 km away, and with a car doing the 100 km of hard piste to the nearest village - it will take him 6 hours to drive the 100 km
I Ride alone the 80 km to the village and wait for the delivery... The guy arrives 2 am .. Before , the petrol station guy invite me in his yurt to eat strange things , waiting.
I do the 80 km in the dark, definitly losing the track , ending in riverbeds , following the trackback mode of my gps.
Back to the camp 3 am
21 repair of the clutch
And hard piste again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire