mercredi 22 août 2012

Aug 18 Japan, Honshu

The hotel we stayed downtown Aomori was good and despite the size of the rooms, everything worked, including the incredible electronic toilets...
This morning, mechanic session - I ve to change wheels bearings that are completely dead and which makes the riding unstable now.
I find a cool Honda workshop who helps me with the proper tools to do the job, extremely nice, they stop all their jobs to help me.I took the spares with me by the way - and the old bearings were so damaged
As everywhere in Japan everybody is running like hell. From an hotel desk, a petrol station where there is always 10 employees running like hell around..
Riding south thru the mountains is absolutely beautiful , with a perfect road and absolutely nobody there. Just speed limit is 40 km/h and we do not respect at all ( like all Japanese on the road btw )looks like the alps with much more vegetation , very hot , humid and sunny day.
Stop by a lake in a typical Japanese hotel- expensive and sleep on tatami on the floor.
But this one is nice !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire